Friday, October 31, 2008

Water For Christmas Update

The "Water For Christmas" link at "Charity Water" is active. water4christmas.com will now take you directly to the Water For Christmas fund raising page with Charity Water. People can use Visa, MC, Discover, American Express, or PayPal to donate. For those uncomfortable paying via the Internet, you can write checks directly to Charity Global. Put "Water For Christmas" in the memo line, and mail them to me at: 242 Diamond Dr., Walkersville, MD 21793.

We are actually getting a head start, as Jody is not launching in Muscatine until Monday, but she gave me permission to post the information since so many people here have expressed an interest.

If you do give online, shoot me an email at larry@firstfrederick.org to let me know. I try to acknowledge all my Christmas gifts, and this is no different. Please, give only if you want to.

Also, shoot me an email if you would like join me in saying, "All I want for Christmas is water," so we can coordinate our efforts.

Promotional materials are being developed, so keep checking back here for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment