Thursday, January 23, 2014

My Blog Has Moved!

I really don't look like a beagle
In October 2008 I started this blog, “While My Muse Gently Weeps.” I said at the time that I would use it as a place for theological and spiritual reflection, for thoughts on guitar-making, home life, dogs, and anything else that interested me.

Over the last couple of years, however, the blog slowly transitioned to being mostly a place for theological and spiritual reflection, the result being that neither the title nor the blog description quite fit anymore.

So I decided to launch a new blog at larryeubanks.com that will consist solely of my theological and spiritual writing. I will try to post articles at least twice a week. I hope you will follow me there.  Engage me and others in conversation in the comments section, and maybe even subscribe to my blog, especially if you are one of my current followers.  If you like something I write, share the link with someone.

I will still keep this blog going for those times I feel like writing on something else, but at this point I don’t know how often that will be.  A lot of my fellow guitar-builders find their way here to see how I bend guitar sides or rout the angle on a guitar neck, and those posts will always be available.  Happy building to my fellow luthiers!

Thanks to everyone who has encouraged my writing.  I am grateful for each of you who read me regularly.  In true introvert fashion it is honestly an source of endless wonder if not puzzlement that anyone is interested in anything I have to say.  It is very humbling to me that some of you find it helpful , and that is truly why I do this. 

My goal with the new blog is to bring as many people as possible to a solid understanding of Scripture, the Good News about the kingdom of God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment