Monday, April 5, 2010

I'm a Bad Son-in-Law

Mema got mad at me.

She didn't notice the date at the top of the post.

And the faith-healing guitar repairman with no guitar-repairing tools didn't tip her off.

So she's been praying for me all weekend. Praying that I'll be able to repair Clark's guitar. Praying that I won't get discouraged in my luthiery pursuits. Praying for Clark's guitar.

Then Angela told her yesterday.

She's still praying for me, but I think in a completely different way now.

Apparently there are others who have moved me to a different prayer list.

Sorry. (Hee-hee)

2 comments:

  1. I confess: you got me, too. I really did believe that happened to the guitar and felt pretty bad for you. Not mad though; just glad the guitar really isn't busted. -- Doug Shenton

    ReplyDelete