Thursday, December 18, 2008

Catching Up

I'm a pastor, husband, father, son, brother, and uncle, and Christmas is just a week away.

Been a tad busy, so I've gotten behind on my posts.

Truth is, if you want to know what's going on with Water For Christmas, Jody's blog is the best way to go. It's almost in real time.

I get all my information from her anyway.

But in case you haven't heard, WFC has raised over$35,000. The WFC Benefit Party Sunday night in Muscatine raised over $15,000.

That's seven wells. I predicted six, Jody challenged us to hit ten.

I was wrong. Jody is going to be right. We're going to hit ten. Maybe more.

5,000 people won't have to drink disease-carrying, disease-causing water.

Tomorrow's Friday. You know the drill.

FBC's Choir has their annual Christmas party Saturday night. They usually do a gift exchange. They still are, but instead of buying gifts, they are going to bring something from home to give, and give the money they would have spent on gifts to WFC.

Gloria in excelsis deo, indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment